Single (One) Flight
(1 “hands-on” participant & 1 passenger)
- 45-minute: Click BOOK for Pricing Details
- 60-minute: Click BOOK for Pricing Details
Two “Back-to-Back” Flights
(1 “hands-on” participant & 1 passenger per flight)
- 45-minute: $480 + airport/fuel taxes and fees per flight
- 60-minute: $650 + airport/fuel taxes and fees per flight
Three “Back-to-Back” Flights
(1 “hands-on” participant & 2 passengers* per flight)
- 45-minute: $700 + airport/fuel taxes and fees per flight
- 60-minute: $950 + airport/fuel taxes and fees per flight
Flying on your Bucket List?
Has “fly an airplane” been on your bucket list for a while now? Have you ever thought about taking hold of the controls of an airplane to fly around and experience the joy of flight? Now you can!
Check off “fly an airplane” from your bucket list and take our airplane up for a spin with an experienced pilot by your side for an interactive hands-on flight experience custom-tailored to fit your needs.
Discovery flights may be flown in conjunction with our scenic air tour routes, or you may elect to stay in a local flight practice area for your flight. We always recommend staying in a designated local practice area to keep you safe, and to make sure you get the most out of your introductory flight.
*Our ability to carry two passengers in the aircraft depends on applicable “Weight & Balance” limitations. Please call us for more specific details.